We're sorry we can't share cookies in person, but here is a cookie recipe you can make at home.
Overnight Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Place raisins in a small pot and cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Remove from heat and cool 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Beat together butter and both sugars until smooth.
- Blend egg and vanilla into butter mixture.
- Mix in four, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and allspice until evenly combined.
- Stir in oats and raisins until evenly distributed.
- Cover dough and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop golf ball sized balls of dough onto the parchment paper, about 1.5 inches apart. Flatten dough slightly.
- Bake cookies for about 16 minutes, until edges are slightly brown. Cool before eating.
-Submitted by Matt Costigan